Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Class Today

At the beginning of class, I checked out my blog and saw that Julia from Van Meter commented on it so I went back and commented on her blog. Then I looked at some of the other blogs in the class and noticed that a lot of them haven't been updated recently. After looking at the class blogs I went to check out my other blogs. I spent a lot of time on this one blog about a video game. I posted a link to it on our facebook page. I also spent some time on my website www.theadrenalinearmy.webs.com. It's a site I made for our video gaming group in case there is an upcoming tournament in town. There isn't much on there yet, but I just made it recently. That was basically my class for today.

-Akash Patel

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey Akash!

Thanks for the comment, one quick thing you should add pictures to your blog! :)