Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Student PLN Connect

Link: http://thestudentplnconnect.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Miller's post was a fun one to read. It is cool too see students connect and communicate with people that are thousands of miles away. As I started to go further int her writing, I wanted to connect with more people too. So i went on and checked out the blogs of these Van Meter students.I checked out all of the blog and commented on Marcus' and Julia's blog. I hope they succeed with their PLN and I hope to stay connected because it is a lot of fun to connect with other students.

-Akash Patel

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey Akash! Thanks so much for the great shout out :)

I'm so excited and ready for more PLN and connecting with more and more people. I think this class is a great thing everyone needs to learn how to connect with other people! I hope I can connect with you more this year! I'm also glad you checked out my blog thanks again for the mention in your post!