Thursday, December 9, 2010

Passion

Our assignment for this week is to find a passion and promote it. I found this to be extremely difficult. I picked video games for a topic because it's my way to have fun ans stay connected with my friends even when we're physically far apart. The best thing about video games is that it's a way you can meet new people and communicate with people all around the world. After thinking of this topic, it took me a while to figure out how to promote this. I came across Game Battles, which a site dedicated to competitive gaming. This is a great way to challenge players that you have never met before. There are thousands of people on this site and there are also thousands of teams that you can challenge. You can join a team of people that is a thousand miles away. This is how I'm going to promote my passion because I really don't know what else I could do for a passion. It isn't easy to find ONE passion and it definitely isn't easy promoting it, but this assignment sounds interesting and I can't wait to see where it goes.

-Akash Patel

No comments: