Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ipad

This is actually my first blog post from an iPad. It's not that bad. It looks like a giant iPod touch but it's a lot better in some ways. I myself have never been a big fan of apple. I don't like having to download a bunch of apple products in order to sync things to your device. This keyboard though is very well made. The keys are all spaced out well and they respond very well. This browser has been running exceptionally fast. I haven't encountered many problems with this thing so far. I've used iPod touches and iPhones so I'm pretty familiar with the way apple products work. I have to say I would definitely pick this iPad over the computer for this class. The computers tend to freeze a lot and it takes A while to get things done but this iPad has been working fine. I'm actually looking forward to experimenting with this as we move forward.

-Akash Patel

No comments: