Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

2010 was definitely a good year for myself. I got my driver's license that year and I also got my braces off after three years. I turned seventeen in August, I went down to Georgia and South Carolina in the summer to visit my girlfriend for the first time. Before this, she would always come up here to visit me. 2010 was just a good year overall and I can't wait to see what 2011 holds. I already know I can't wait until graduation. I'm definitely ready to start my college life and begin pursuing my passions and dreams. I feel like this year everything will just get better. Nothing can get worse. As time goes on, everything just becomes a better experience. This summer is something I can't wait for. It will be an amazing summer and it's going to start a little early for us seniors. This year is going to be absolutely amazing.

-Akash Patel

No comments: