Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Morning, Friends. Who Can I Help Today?" Response

I like the concept of helping other people and doing it out of kindness rather than for fame. This person in the article was helping whoever he could. He would always put this same message up every morning on Twitter and help out whoever he needed to. I thought that was amazinng. There are really people out there who need help with things or who really need someone to talk to. Having the option to get help from a random person who is willing to listen and throw out support is just awesome. I know if I ever needed help with something, someone like this would come in handy. This is similar to the man who gave out his phone number on youtube. There were people constantly calling him to talk about their problems. People just need others to listen so if there is someone online who is ready to listen and help, a lot of people will jump at the opportunity to talk to them.

Link: Morning, Friends. Who Can I Help Today?

-Akash Patel

No comments: